They almost had me.
They were this close to convincing me that all the good is gone from America.
The media’s round-the-clock coverage about citizens protesting in our nation’s cities left me frustrated and pessimistic.
But then my neighbors stepped in. The folks who live here in Small Town America.
If you’re keeping score, here’s the summary:
- We moved to a small town where life moves a little slower
- I have vowed not to multi-task my way through life anymore
- My youngest child just started kindergarten
- I’m trying to be a good mom, just not at the expense of my sanity
- I haven’t posted in more than a week
Probably seems a little disjointed, but stick with me for a minute.
About two weeks ago, when the trauma of sending my youngest to school was finally subsiding a bit, I was reminded that I prefer company. Keep reading